Business Analyst (e-commerce)
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, PolandPLN 10,000 - PLN 12,000 per monthGAMIVO
Red Sky is a #StartupStudio with +17 years of experience developing IT tech & products. We are a strategic partner of the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder fund. We cooperate through a unique business model that combines the skills of a startup studio and a venture capital fund. We operate using the #VentureBuilding formula – based on the experience of experts, we create IT solutions and support promising startups.
GAMIVO is a transaction platform for games and digital goods. It operates marketplace services, combining e-commerce with next-generation trends such as new technologies in the gaming industry. GAMIVO represents more than 18 million games sold, ~1,000 sellers and regular and rapid profit growth. It is also the only digital marketplace registered and regulated by the EU and its laws.
The owner of the platform can also boast growth in the number of registered users of the platform, which reached more than 4.5 million at the end of 2022 (more than 0.5 million more than six months earlier) and the number of products sold: over 1.7 million in Q3 alone, and already a record over 1.85 million in Q4.
Record results for 2022:
🔥 232 million PLN turnovers (up 15% year-on-year),
🔥 over 44.2 million PLN in revenue (up 11% year-on-year),
🔥 almost PLN 7.1 million in adjusted net profit (up 115% year-on-year).
Business Analyst (e-commerce)
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting sales data to provide insights that will help drive business decisions and improve our overall e-commerce strategy.
Your main responsibilities
- analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and capabilities of the company's business areas,
- collect and analyze sales data to identify trends and patterns,
- creation of data visualizations, user-friendly reports and dashboards,
- develop and maintain reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators,
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and growth,
- provide recommendations based on data analysis to support business decisions,
- stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
It's a match if you have...
- proven track record in business data analysis (e-commerce industry),
- ability to think analytically, collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations,
- ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- excellent organizational skills,
- strong experience with Google Analytics tools,
- strong experience with data visualization tools (Tableau)
- strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to build relationships with professionals at all organizational levels,
- ability and willingness to take proactive initiative,
- good English communication skills,
- excellent Polish communication skills.
Nice, if you also have...
- experience in start-ups and/or technology companies,
- university degree in marketing, finance or mathematics,
- experience with SQL,
- knowledge about the gaming industry.
...and what can we offer you?
- remuneration 13 000 - 16 000 PLN net B2B + VAT
- hybrid work from the Poznań office (3/2 or 2/3),
- core working hours 9am to 3pm,
- annually 24 paid days off,
- discount on the purchase of computer games or iTunes, Netflix, Empik, Zalando, Amazon etc,
- myBenefit cafeteria,
- training budget of 1 000 PLN gross per year,
- co-financing of your multisport card,
- co-financing private medical care.